I became disabed in an auto-mobile accident, and was forced to collect SSDI approximately two years ago. I never ask for any help from my mortgage company. I never missed a single monthly premium, or paid a late fee, because

all my bills were timely through out this unfortunate time in my life.

A dear friend of mine made the suggestion that I apply for an exemption on my annual property taxes. I was granted that exemption in November 2010 through my county tax appraisal office, and they made it retro active for the previous year also, because the disability dated back to that day of said accident. I contacted Ever home because my property taxes and insurance premiums are included in my monthly premiums. I knew that my premium on this 30 year fixed note would be lowered when they received the two refunds for overpayment of property taxes from the county where I reside.

I was sent a Demand for payment complete with instruction for pay-off of the entire balance of the loan. This has never been acknowledged or responded to in any way. I was told to contact my tax appraisal office and obtain check numbers and dates "IF" in fact those two checks were issued.

I did comply with that request from the mortgage co. My next payment is due tomorrow with out consideration of that overpayment to escrow which is approximately $500.00. I need to know if they can legally hold on to those over payment's until the mortgage is satisfied in full dating to the year 2033?

Review about: Everhome Mortgage Mortgage.

Had an Experience with Everhome Mortgage?

Comments

ncdg.nama @yahoo.com is on file with your Co.as my e-mail address.

It is current and up to date, as of May 07,2011.Please advise.

Six months have passed and I have not received the second overpayment check for

$236.17/2010

Six months have passed and I am still waiting

for my second refund for overpayment on 2010 taxes.