And to finish this story for you, if you were successful like I was, they toppled another $21,000 onto my mortgage in 2009 and I still haven't been able to pay that down with my monthly payments so they really don't do you any favors!! Poor customer service on top of that!!!

And if you have a payment you need to call in at the end of the month to try to pay within 30 days, they topple another $20 fee on top of that and refuse to waive it when they could to try to help out all our struggling homeowners that are trying to pay!

Real piece of work! And I am specifically speaking about Manager Milene, Agent #MQ5

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "notes in my file that allow me to call in occassionally and make a payment over the phone without an insulting $20 fee!! that's garbage to collect money from a homeowner for your employee to do their jobs!!" as the author lost $21000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Everhome Mortgage. The most disappointing about everhome mortgage mortgage at Everhome Mortgage was inflexability , but reviewer liked one representative. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Quicken Loans or Wells Fargo that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Everhome Mortgage.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Everhome Mortgage to other companies on our site.

Comments