i am so upset that gmac sold my acct. to this company i have never heard about. i have another acct with gmac and they also sold this acct. everhome does not work with you and customer service sucks i receantly went through some financial problems and customer service were the most rudest people i have ever had to deal with. i am looking for new bank i dont know if i am more pist of at everhome or gmac. so if you are looking for a bank to help you make sure it is not everhome (big mistake).

best of luck

Review about: Everhome Mortgage Mortgage.

Comments

EVERHOME EMAILS (MORTGAGE FRAUD)

kim.mcmanus@everhomemortgage.com, mary.braddock@everhomemortgage.com, renee.holmes@everhomemortgage.com,

CORPORATE OFFICE (no better than CustServ) 904-281-9000; hit 1# to dial by name or number; koster# (President); follow directions for dial by name (just as bad as customer service but call and insist on help); scan and email everything go them since they are very shady and have no ethics (they even lie with emails but don't let them protect your home and family). GOOGLE THEM AS THEY HAVE OFFICES IN OTHER PLACES, I.E., COLUMBIA, MD, ATLANTA - - any problems with payments send them via Western Union = 12.50 same day delivery (you can scan copy and send to them) they are definitely crooks - When you dial by name try a couple combinations to figure out emails of people you need since they don't want documentation.

File HUD RESPA complaint (bv law have to respond, but still don't), Office Thrift Supervision, senators, congressmen, governors, press, and whoever else you can to protect yourself -- even contact the Courthouse if they have filed false documentations for foreclosure (they steal escrow and refuse to give information on money consumers pay.

They lie about everything even if you have proof, then say don't call or email information just mail it -- you mail, fax, certify mail (they still don't receive it). Sending email to them is legal and it protects you and this is why they told me not to send email (they don't want documentation and feel they can now just ignore me (same as before). Record all calls with them as they are very deceitful and greedy - make them regret the victims they have created and fight them back -- they ignore phone and each person has a different lie! Send emails and confirm them with more emails - only proof and documentation you have - then if they lie to you or on you again -- remind them of the emails (kept telling me they never received them but I have everyone I ever sent them...and the lies they tell (escrow balances, payments, late fees when not late, and other crimes perpetuated against us by Everhome...they never receive mail, faxes, even paying by Western Union when they get payments same day they lie - week later after late fee when orig. mortage company never did this, had hidden escrow statements and money you pay is hidden and they get mad when you want your money back - -1500 escrow created to keep money (based on mortgage analysis which adds a lot more extra money than actual increases in taxes and insurance, but money is not returned nor extra 1500 year corrected when increase is only 220)

Everhome bought my loan from the previous mortgage company. They are unbelievably rude and unhelpful, nasty, and stonewall every time I ask them for anything. To the point that I don't even want to negotiate with them anymore and am now hoping for a fast foreclosure to get this vicious company off my back.

Everhome may be a perfectly capable company when it comes to servicing a mortgage, but may whatever god you worship be with you if you ever find yourself in need of speaking to these folks. Their customer service reps are hostile and actively aggressive in engaging you when you call.

I have attempted to be patient and accommodating, but the multiple times that I have had to interact with their support and sales staff, and including their supervisors, to a person, each has been hostile and rude in resolving issues -- the managers even worse than the staff.

Their staff is stand-offish and assumes from the minute that they pick up the phone that you are going to criticize or blame them for something. I look forward to the day that I can refinance my loan to another lender.

My local bank also sold my mortgage to Everhome. I had never heard of them, but I find their customer service and their online services to be vastly superior to my former mortgage holder. I am sorry you are having problems, but I do recommend Everhome.