Burbank, Illinois

My loan was sold to these idiots. First, they deducted my mortgage payment from my checking account twice.

Everyone has $3000 plus just hanging around in their checking accounts for just such an occasion. They reversed one charge after about three days and then you had to fax them proof you had overdraft charges before they would pay them. Another two weeks to get that money back. When I tried to get a payoff statement to payoff my mortgage they would only snail mail it or fax it.

I don't have a fax or access to one so waited a week to get an incorrect payoff statement. They're sorry, their mistake. I say can I have it Next Day Aired at my own expense. Sorry, we don't do that.

Can you e-mail it? Sorry. They'll fax it to the Walmart in Bagdad but they won't Next Day Air it to your own address.

The customer service supervisor told me they can't do it because the process is automated and no one can get the paperwork before it's put in an envelope and mailed. Please, save yourself a mountain of aggravation and forget you ever heard the name of this bank.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Everhome Mortgage Cons: Inflexability.

Comments