Show reviews that mention
mortgage payment everhome loan payments home money house customer service people
Filter review

Everhome Mortgage - Foreclosure

Update by user Jan 31, 2013

AFTER I POSTED THIS YESTERDAY, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH, I WENT TO OUR ATTORNEY GENERAL'S WEBSITE AS WELL AND PLACED A FORMAL COMPLAINT, WE LIVE IN OHIO, SO IT WAS THE OHIO ATTORNEY GENERAL. NOT SURE IF IT'LL HELP, BUT AS I'VE SEEN OTHERS POST, THE MORE PUBLIC WE CAN MAKE OUR COMPLAINTS AGAINST EVERHOME MORTGAGE, THE BETTER THE CHANCES OF IT FINDING IT'S WAY TO SOMEONE IN A POSITION TO HELP PUT THESE THEIVES OUT OF BUSINESS.

KAYLA

Original review posted by user Jan 30, 2013

literally JUST found this website, and feel sick to my stomach when I read all the other consumer reviews. In 2011 our home was foreclosed on after a 2 year battle with Everhome, an attorney and having to file bankruptcy. EVERYTHING that people are saying on here about their collection practices are true. Everhome continued to raise the rate on our mortgage on a "fixed" mortgage until we couldn't afford the payments anymore. Each and everytime I'd call them, they were either rude or would transfer me to another department and low and behold somehow the call ALWAYS got disconnected. I responded to each and every one of their forms to fill out that they'd send us with their letter stating "We Want To Help"...I sent them return receipt request, about 9 times before we finally had to get an attorney, (whom still couldn't save our home). Amazing with those receipts there were signatures on them indication they in fact did reiceive the paperwork I would fill out and send in, only to have them tell me on the phone they never recieved the paperwork and when I'd give them the name on the reciept can you believe no one works there by that name!!! They even pulled that little stunt with our attorney. I could go on and on and on, but I wont. I JUST WANT TO SEE THESE THIEVES PUT IN JAIL, PAY JUSTICE FOR THE FINANCIAL INJURY THEY'VE CAUSED MY FAMILY, (OF 5 BTW), AND EVERYONE ELSE OUT THERE WHOM THEY'VE HURT. I will go to my grave never understanding how Everhome and mortgage companies like them have gotten away with the harm they've caused people. It literally got to a point where I would call them every hour from sun up til sun down just to try and make a point to these people I AM NOT AVOIDING YOU, you're obviously avoiding me, I recorded each call and turned those into my attorney, unfortunately to no avail. I want to throw a rock at my T.V. everytime I see a commercial about NOT AVOIDING YOUR CREDITORS, answer their calls, reach out to them, etc....I did just that and still got no where. We still lost our home, our credit is ruined! I will never trust a mortgage company again. I can only hope I will see justice done against Everhome/Everbank and all the companies like them, in my lifetime!

Everhome Mortgage - Customer Service

It took me 20 calls in one day to try and get a fax sent over to my other lender of mine. All that my new lender needed was a verification of mortgage. I paid my $30 and it took me 20 calls with reps stating at different scenario. It will be sent in 10 days, it will be sent by the end of business day, we need a written letter, no verbal authorization is fine, Not one Rep knew how to send a Verification of Mortgage to another lender....point blank I paid my $30 to have an verification of mortgage sent to Veterans United and they have yet to receive a simple fax. This is not my first customer service experience and Im sure it wont be the last. These reps are trained unprofessional, rude, and this company has NO business doing business in this country. This company needs to be investigated ASAP!
Loss

Everhome Mortgage - Bayview loan loses your payment several times a year and charge late fees

This company is a ***. Last month I was sent a late fee notice of 212.02. However, I SENT IT CERTIFIED. Oh, well I received a *** apology and they of course reversed the late fee. Guess what happened this month??? I sent the payment, and once again, didn't get it, here's your late fee. This happened to me two years ago. DON'T get a loan with this company. They are a real ***. if you do get a loan, be prepared to certify your payments. Their online is horrible to. I warned you. I can't get away from them but you can by not getting a loan with them.
Chicago, Illinois

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome

This company must have the stupidest people working for them. They asked me to send faxes to them for loan modification. I have had 3 days of I can't read this or that one. Then they call and ask me what page of the fax something was on. It seems like you could go through 3 pages and read them and know what is on them. These people must be retarded. I am one day from sheriff sale and this nit wit won't cancel it so that she can straighten out her paperwork. I hope this gets fixed today and I can resume my payments because next year I"m moving my loan somewhere else.

My mortgage was just sold to Everhome. I had just began the paperwork to start a loan modification with BofA and now this.

I'm told Everhome is impossible to work with and I have yet to hear of anyone who actually got a decent modification.

I might as well let the house go into foreclosure. I just wonder how fast they are at foreclosing

I too have issues with Everhome. Everybody there talks ghetto, and they don't know ANYTHING!!!

I have spent the past 7 months trying to get a short sale approval, and Everhome keeps losing paperwork and asking for more paperwork. Then, when we finally get an approval, it's taking an extremly long time to get our letter (were still waiting) It seems like they are doing this on purpose because they don't want me to sell before the end of the year.

View more comments (1)
Smithfield, North Carolina
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage Modification

Everhome Mortgage Stealing from Home Loan Customers

Every month we try to make and additional payment, over and above our regular payment, to be applied to the principle only of our home loan. This practice is suppose to help you reduce the total amount of your loan faster. Everhome Mortgage, instead of applying that additional payment to principle, posts the payment as an additional regular payment with interest deducted. EVERY MONTH we have to call Everhome Mortgage to have the loan application corrected. This has been going on for over a year and we can not get them to do it correctly. Utlimately, if we were not on top of this and looking at our account every month, Everhome Mortgage would be STEALING hundreds of dollars from us EVERY MONTH!
Kansas City, Kansas

Everhome Mortgage - Ever home mortgage trying to take my home

Jan.2007 my mortgage was sold to everhome mortgage. they have made so many mistakes on my file that I now owe twice the amount that i bought the house for . all of it goes back to INHP selling my loan without sending in my payments. I am tired but I don't want to lose my home. Go to the HUD website and leave a message and also leave a tweet. I sent a tweet on the home page. If everyone does this maybe we can get something done. Also, us bank holds the loan and they do not believe in reducing the principal. Also, they lost a lawsuit and had to pay a few million dollars. Please go to the HUD web site and post your complaint.

My foreclosure from 2009 is currently being review by the Independent Foreclosure review. They are monitored by federal bank regulators from the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.

I received a follow up in September stating they had received over 220,000 foreclosures to review. I filed pro se a stay on my foreclosure that is currently filed in the court and have not heard back, but I hope they at least give me until the review is completed.

This review is for foreclosures from 1-1-09 through 12/31/2010. They have stated if errors are found in the foreclosure process there may be compenstation are they may be able to stop the foreclosure.

Indianapolis, Indiana

Everhome Mortgage - Pleae Tell Me We Can Sue EverHome Bank

In 2005 I became seriously ill and contacted EverHome to have my payments reduced. They refused to let us speack to ANYONE until we were 3 MONTHS behind. I can read we were not the only ones to run into this situation. We didn't want to wait, but, we knew with me out of work, and now disabled, we would fall behind. So, after the 3months we get letters saying they can FORECLOSE at anytime because we wer behind. We panic, come up with the money and now they tell us, we don't qualify for anything because we are caught up and need to be 3 months behind. This went on for 3 yrs. Finally, we are forced to modify because that is what EverHome told us was our ONLY option. Well, that was ok for a couple of months and them we are back to square one. Next, we fall behind and they say, "use these coupons (reduced payment) for 4 months, and be sure to pay on time (good faith payments). When you finish the coupons we will contact you about reducing your monthly payments." Same bull ***. We didn't hear anything after the final payment, so we called. They again say, you don't qualify for antything because we PAID our payments on time. Really bull ***, they said if we didn't pay on time, they would accept our application for lower payments. Gets better, just recently, April of this year, we applied for refinancing. They said we were pre- approved, and should not have a problem. Well, didn't hear from them June, or July, (told us had to check on our credit scores). End of July we get decline notices. Finally, Aug-Sept. we reach our loan officer, and he said we had to fix something on our reports. Well, I did, and we still get declined without and explanation that anyone could understand. I e-mailed and ask again why did we get declined. Not only didn't he respond, but I tried to get a loan from another bank and EverHome has us as delinquent so it now brought our score down. The first thing I told the loan officer was if it wasn't for your bank refusing to speak to use until we were 3months behind, we wouldn't have been delinquent. Please tell me there is a way we can sue this bank. Anyone out there who knows how we can crucify this bank, like they have done to all of us. They should be stripped of their loaning privileges.

I TOO am having issues with them and have been ever since they bought my loan from GMAC! I will JOIN u in a class action lawsuit and I am sure there are many others out there as well!! they need to be shutdown!

#619535
@PissedConsumer584492

My husband has had the worst time with everhome. he has been attempting to do a shirt sale of a property.

he has given them everything they have asked for ten times over, including a buyer! They are criminals!!!!!!!

Last week they foreclosed on the house even though all they had to do was say yes. The buyer was ready to go!

Regis
@PissedConsumer619535

Yeah, this story sounds very similar to my own. After 3 years of trying to modify my loan, Everhome finally told me that they would not work with me b/c I was current. I stop paying then they finally return my calls. Then for 8 months they keep coming up with one excuse after another as to why I can't modify. The I start receiving noticifications that they may foreclose. Finally they tell me you can do a deed in lieu of foreclosure. At this point I say fine, let me know what you need from me. The send me a checklist and have me sign a letter saying I agree to the terms of the deed in lieu. I provide them with everything the ask, including the signed letter, then 3 months later they tell me we can't process b/c there is a 2nd loan on the property. NOT TRUE!!! I paid that loan off 2 year prior to the title check. I provide them w/ documentation showing that I paid it off...then they said oh the 2nd bank didn't report it properly....NOT TRUE!!! I recently went down to the county recorder's office that clearly documents the FULL RECONVEYANCE of the 2nd loan in Sept of 2009. The last that I heard from Everhome was that they were going to process the DEED in lieu as soon as the title was cleared. Since the title was clear, they told me that it shouldn't be an issue and that I didn't need to do anything more. The next time I run a credit report, it shows a foreclosure and not a deed in lieu.

I've discussed the situation with a lawyer who agreed that we have grounds to file lawsuit.

I happy to discuss an opportunity file a class action.

@Regis

with a load modification i was a victim of bank of america fraud where they attempted to steal my house from me.saying i qualified, they lost my paperwork, all the way to dont worry about making a payment til we send you the new lower amount(i kept paying my full mortgage) to the finally you never qualified! so many times i was hung up on, transferred and given the run around.

now there is a big lawsuit where those who were foreclosed on will get about 1400 bucks in damages. that is like a kick in the face i think. luckily i was not foreclosed on as i could see their scam a mile away. they still managed to get their revenge on me though as just two days before the lawsuit was found on the internet by me, i received a notice that my mortgage has been sold to everhome.

just reading the complaints here, it seeems as if they may have some sort of partnership with bank of america as it looks like identical complaints to one found in bank of america pre lawsuit stage! i am very scared of my mortgage being here at everhome which doesnt sound any better and is actually worse than bofa since at least with bofa i could make online payment for mortgage between the 1st and the 6th at no charge to me. with everhome there is a 12 dollar "processing fee" if i dont pay by the 1st!

if there are any lawsuits beginning count me in. i am sure they will pull *** with me just like every one else, and i am smart enough to notice and fight back so will definitely let you all know first thing!

@Regis

Hi we were granted a mod. From ever home .I paid it on time for eight months ,one day I get a letter stating I am delinquent with my payment, I called and no one new what was going on,one said my taxes went up 200.00 witch didn't make sense since my payment went up 500.00.

When I got the letter it was a totally different amount I was paying the last 8 months...they started to forclose on my house I fought them for 3 years my lawyer said I had a case . We finally got a mod.

But my mortgage is 100,000 more then it was and the payments are a lot more. I am sick to my stomach that we the costumers have no right and they are allowed to do whatever they want .

View more comments (4)
Southington, Connecticut

Everhome mortgage sharks

I have been hit with everhome mortgage companys step program which eventually takes you back to a higher payment, they also have me over paying taxes and insurance. There only advice is to apply again and then they deny you again. When you speak to the reps they are rude and its frustrating.These people dont help anyone, i havent found one person that they have helped, not even in the google search engine. If anyone can offer advice, any success stories please contact me at kp@flawlesshairdezigns.com. thanx Fyi: i have filed for 4 modifications and end in denial except for the first which put me in this step program
Livingston, New Jersey

Everhome Mortgage CO. Told us NOT to make payments

Everhome holds the mortgage on our investment property. The property was vacant for several months and we got behind in our payments. We finally got the house rented and called Everhome to see what we could do about getting caught up on the payments. They told us we could do a loan modification and roll the payments into the loan. (At this time we were 2 months behind) We asked specifically if we should start making payments and they said "NO, wait for the modification." So based on EVERHOME'S advice we didn't make our payments. After sending in the paper work for the loan app and modification, once by mail, TWICE by fax and multiple phone calls; Everhome notified us that we made too much money and could not qualify for the modifiation... SO instead of being a couple months behind which we could have made up, we are now over seven (7) months behind, basically impossible to make up, based on their advice!!! They currently have us scheduled for a forclosure sale, all the wihile saying they don't want the house. So not only do we lose the house, we have a foreclosure on on credit report. WE ARE PISSED...
Denver, Colorado
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage Modification

Everhome Mortgage - EverPissed at Everhome

I am a man who is 100% disabled, and recieving SSI. Because of my disabilities, I pay very little for property tax, thank God. When HAMP first came out, I decided to see what kind of lower interest rate I could get. After all, the ads, said you could apply without being behind. That is one thing I have always made sure of, that I got the house payment paid, even if no one else got paid. Anyway, I filled out the application at the Everhome site, and the next thing I knew, we were denied, because we lost mitigation. Lost mitigation? How the *** did we lost mitigation, when we were never behind in our payment? So I called Everhome and hollered at them, and they transferred me around, and I finally got to talk to the little *** ant that processes the applications. He told me that we were behind in our payment. He also said that it was not his fault that we got behind on the payments. A real sarcastic little ***. They got their money from the govt. for our application, that is what most of them want anyway. After discussing it with him, and telling him how wrong he was, I talked to someone above his position, and a couple of people up the ladder from there, and it was finally admitted that I was not behind on my payments, and I insisted that they send me a letter showing that I have never been behind on my payments. Surely if I had not handled it that way, we would have been one of the statistics living on the street. Be careful out there yall, the Bank With the Most Homes in the End Wins!!!
Dallas, Texas
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome commits fraud how do I prove?

We ran into foreclosure about two years ago with Everhome, we were able to save our home by making triple payments for 4 months. This year we got behind due to a temporary problem, we were behind one payment due as well. We sent in the 1st payment and then were getting ready to send in the 2nd payment and then we would have been caught up for another 2 or 3 weeks. We got a letter stating we were in pre-foreclosure, We called and found out they sen our 1st payment back and foreclosure is about to begin. We have all the money to catch up on our payments, now they are charging us attorneys fees of 2,000 and also foreclosure fees of 5,000, we have to come up with 8,000 to save our house. We also carry PMI and think they just want our house because the PMI will give them their money back. We have no problem paying the house payments that we are behind as we have still been saving our money, but how can we catch up without having to pay their fees
#562021

try Vince Khan at comsumerdefenseprograms.com as he has dealt with the whole foreclosure and fraud problem and has a membership/legal support group with great info and success

My Son got a divorce. His home was up for sale for two years.

No buyers. Everhome Mortgage gave his home to a Company In Basalt, Colorado. Mercury Home Management. They told him if he would move within a two week period they would give him $18000.00 for his Appliances if he would leave them.

He left them. He never got one dime. Now that Winter is coming on and its getting cold. We ask Everhome Mortgage if they would be willing to pay him for his 500 gallon gas tank and the gas that is still in there.

The home has never sold. He ask at one time if they would allow him to rent it and they flatly said no. He built this lovely home on some acrage. Its a beautiful log home.

The mice and rats have taken up home there. Just makes him sick. As his Mother I called this Everhome Mortgage and ask why whey would not buy his gas tank from him. Its a 500 gallon tank.

They said no, but *** no. I think he should just have the Gas company go up there and take tank, gas and all and tell them to get their own tank in there. The Gas company would pay him because they can resell the tank. Why is this company acting like they are the greatest thing in the world.

They have hateful personnel, who sound like how dare you ask us to buy that tank. He couldn't get $200,000 for it and now they are asking $400,000 for it.

@PissedConsumer553018

The banks can not prove ownership of your home.No one can.Don't leave your house it makes it to easy for them.Stay and make them prove ownership.They must be owner in do course. Watch homeownersforjustice online livestream learn

DEMAND

1. to know WHO... Ever Home is servicing the Loan for, that is, WHO IS...the Holder in Due Course?

2. for them to produce a True Copy of the agreement between them and the Note Holder.

3. to know WHO...in turn, Ever Home is making payments to, after receiving your monthly payments.

GOTO...the country records and get copies of all documents on file there, as regards your property, including any assignments or tranfers to Ever Home & MERS. Chances are, EVERY THING that has been done on your property....is all fraud, as it was with mine.

View more comments (3)
Cincinnati, Ohio

Everhome Mortgage - EVERHOME FRUAD COMMITERS

WELL HOW ABOUT A HOUSE FLOODING THE INSURANCE COMPANY COMING OUT TO GIVE ME THE INDURANCE CHECK. EVERHOME TELLING THE INSURANCE COMPANY THE HOUSE IS IN FORECLOSURE THEY CANCEL MY CHECK WRITE EVERHOME THE CHECK NO IDEA WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WITH THE MONEY.. AND STILL TO THIS DAY THE HOUSE REMAINS IN MY NAME OVER 2 YRS LATER.. STUCK WITH A FLOODED HOUSE NO MONEY TO FIX IT...THATS RIGHT THEY HAD CONTACTERS COME AND WORK ON THE HOUSE WITH BUILDING PERMITS IN MY NAME WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE.. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE RUN AWAY RUN AWAY.
Nashville, Tennessee

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome Refi bait and switch

DO NOT USE EVERHOME!! IF YOU ALREADY DO, DON'T USE THEM TO REFINANCE. I have been a great customer to them for some 4 years. Electronic pay, so never late. My 6.25% loan is through Fannie Mae, so I wanted to refi using the harp program. Everhome sent me all kinds of emails and letters that I would need no appraisal and get a 3,75% rate. 3 times I tried to refinance, and 3 times I dropped it after I was told my house was not "On the list" of homes that did not require an appraisal, and to boot got a much higher interest than advertised. I am wrapping up a refi with Quicken Home Loans - no appraisal fee, 4.25 precent. The origination fees are perhaps $200 higher than I think they should be, but the loan was approved in 48 hours. VERY easy. SCREW EVERHOME!!!!!!!!

Funny, Exact same situation happened to me. Ran through entire process being told 3.87% signed off on all kinds of documents, got all kinds of phone calls from Everhome saying all was well.

Got the call to close and would like to do it in the next few days. I was setting up a time for it when I got another call from Everhome.

(Within 1/2 hour) Got some sob story about how Appraisal was too low, could no longer offer same rate and was offered 4.25% However they still wanted to hold me to the same time line and closewithin days. Classic bait and switch

Washington, District Of Columbia

Everhome Mortgage - Do not get a loan with Everhome bank

I refinanced with Everhome bank, I make my payments on time. Albeit Everhome sent my $$ back..I got a notice of delinquency...I called & spoke with LaToya who informed me if I make my payment that I would be current...I immediately make the payment & my payment is sent back. Now I am charged with a delinquency I feel is unjust... after several calls to correct the problem..I hate this bank. I wish I never heard of this bank. If i could I would refinance...I have never been late with a mortgage payment in my , you will just have to take my word on that.

What did the letter state was the reason for sending the payment back? Or did you call and question why?

It not call and ask if it was due to unable to locate bank account... Or you stated it was a refi did Everhome already have the account?

If so was the payment set up for the old loan number and not the new loan number?

Depending on the answers to these questions I may be able to help you resolve this issue :)

Los Angeles, California

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome does not honor verbal agreements

after falling behind our mortgage payments because of medical and employment changes. We had an over the phone settlement agreement with everhome to catch up late payments. I wrote and sent out the check as agreed. Everhome returned the check 30 plus days later, saying they didnt recieve the money in time, and within a couple days served forclosure papers on our property. Everhome is very aggressive filing forclosure papers. Make sure you get any agreements in writing. Everhome likes lining their pockets with added late fees to your account that are created by themselves by not honering their own agreement. jwp
Fort Dodge, Iowa