Show reviews that mention
mortgage payment everhome loan payments home money house customer service people
Filter review

Everhome Mortgage - Not my choice

i am so upset that gmac sold my acct. to this company i have never heard about. i have another acct with gmac and they also sold this acct. everhome does not work with you and customer service sucks i receantly went through some financial problems and customer service were the most rudest people i have ever had to deal with. i am looking for new bank i dont know if i am more pist of at everhome or gmac. so if you are looking for a bank to help you make sure it is not everhome (big mistake). best of luck

EVERHOME EMAILS (MORTGAGE FRAUD)

kim.mcmanus@everhomemortgage.com, mary.braddock@everhomemortgage.com, renee.holmes@everhomemortgage.com,

CORPORATE OFFICE (no better than CustServ) 904-281-9000; hit 1# to dial by name or number; koster# (President); follow directions for dial by name (just as bad as customer service but call and insist on help); scan and email everything go them since they are very shady and have no ethics (they even lie with emails but don't let them protect your home and family). GOOGLE THEM AS THEY HAVE OFFICES IN OTHER PLACES, I.E., COLUMBIA, MD, ATLANTA - - any problems with payments send them via Western Union = 12.50 same day delivery (you can scan copy and send to them) they are definitely crooks - When you dial by name try a couple combinations to figure out emails of people you need since they don't want documentation.

File HUD RESPA complaint (bv law have to respond, but still don't), Office Thrift Supervision, senators, congressmen, governors, press, and whoever else you can to protect yourself -- even contact the Courthouse if they have filed false documentations for foreclosure (they steal escrow and refuse to give information on money consumers pay.

They lie about everything even if you have proof, then say don't call or email information just mail it -- you mail, fax, certify mail (they still don't receive it). Sending email to them is legal and it protects you and this is why they told me not to send email (they don't want documentation and feel they can now just ignore me (same as before). Record all calls with them as they are very deceitful and greedy - make them regret the victims they have created and fight them back -- they ignore phone and each person has a different lie! Send emails and confirm them with more emails - only proof and documentation you have - then if they lie to you or on you again -- remind them of the emails (kept telling me they never received them but I have everyone I ever sent them...and the lies they tell (escrow balances, payments, late fees when not late, and other crimes perpetuated against us by Everhome...they never receive mail, faxes, even paying by Western Union when they get payments same day they lie - week later after late fee when orig. mortage company never did this, had hidden escrow statements and money you pay is hidden and they get mad when you want your money back - -1500 escrow created to keep money (based on mortgage analysis which adds a lot more extra money than actual increases in taxes and insurance, but money is not returned nor extra 1500 year corrected when increase is only 220)

Everhome bought my loan from the previous mortgage company. They are unbelievably rude and unhelpful, nasty, and stonewall every time I ask them for anything. To the point that I don't even want to negotiate with them anymore and am now hoping for a fast foreclosure to get this vicious company off my back.

Everhome may be a perfectly capable company when it comes to servicing a mortgage, but may whatever god you worship be with you if you ever find yourself in need of speaking to these folks. Their customer service reps are hostile and actively aggressive in engaging you when you call.

I have attempted to be patient and accommodating, but the multiple times that I have had to interact with their support and sales staff, and including their supervisors, to a person, each has been hostile and rude in resolving issues -- the managers even worse than the staff.

Their staff is stand-offish and assumes from the minute that they pick up the phone that you are going to criticize or blame them for something. I look forward to the day that I can refinance my loan to another lender.

My local bank also sold my mortgage to Everhome. I had never heard of them, but I find their customer service and their online services to be vastly superior to my former mortgage holder. I am sorry you are having problems, but I do recommend Everhome.

View more comments (3)

Never Trust EverHome Mortgage

EverHome bought my loan from Irwin, til then all was OK. Then I never was notified that EverHome had bought the mortgage I continued to pay Irwin. Then finally I found out about EverHome they offered to direct debit my account which was good for me for the way I work. Well the next thing I know I get a letter stating that I was late with my payment that they never do direct debit. I had in my hand a letter stating that direct debit would begin April 12, 2007. The customer service man told me to shut my *** mouth I had not cussed this man. He liked to use the "F" word a lot. i asked for a supervisor, I am still waiting on the supervisor. I called back the next day and asked for a supervisor undoubtedly they have none. Then I found the name of a vice president of EverHome she sure takes a lot of vacations as every time I cal she is on vacation. I wonder if she exists. Then I send in my payment more than enough to cover any arrearage then check my credit bureau report to see if they had issued it there they had. I sent all 3 credit bureaus the info and 2 of 3 corrected the error. Any way EverHome began sending back my payment stating that I had not sent in enough to make the arrearage. So being a smart aleck I sent in a $164,409.12 check which should pay off the mortgage it to was returned as not enough to cover the arrearage. So my house went into foreclosure, then on May 21,2009 while I was out of town the home burnt down from a lightning strike. Guess who was there first with there hand out for insurance money, that is right EverHome. Now about two weeks ago I received a letter from EverHome demanding Homeowners insurance be placed to protect there interest or they would place it on there for me. My attorney is laughing all the way. Folks if you are having trouble and you feel EverHome or any one has breached your mortgage which is a contract call an attorney and sue the pants off these companies, you well be surprised how fast they retract there worries, and you may win enough in a settlement to buy several homes.

Please send me any attorney's names you have I can contact.I also am dealing with the crooked Everhome Mortgage co.they tell you one thing & do another.THEY ARE CROOKS!!!!!

Me & my wife are disabled and I am contacting a local lawyer in my area who deals with these issues & I am also going to file a suit for discrimanating against people that are disabled.They basically violated the American with Disabilities Act.

Please send me any info you can & I will send you the info I find out.My email is dokanna@aol.com.

I would like to be contacted by someone who has filed suit against Everhome Morgtage.I became disabled in 2009 & have dealt with the same issues listed in the complaints above.

Please contact me at dokanna@aol.com if you have the name of a good attorney or how you dealt with Everhome.

sean

Stay away from them they are corrupted, crooked horrible and rude! :(

sean

Stay away from them they are corrupted, crooked horrible and rude! :(

Copy, scan and email everything to Everhome. Document everything.

They took over in May 2006, and also awent up over a hundred (last three years) claiming my taxes or insurance went up after I called. Everyone I talked to told me a different lie, so I called MD tax office and Statefarm-taxes up 220, Everhome up 1400, I email them the names and phone numbers of the people I spoke to and then they sent a letter claiming to put 1300+ into escrow, some invisible escrow which after this time was added to my escrow putting it into the hole - never sending me any statements no matter how many times I asked and wrote, no cancel PMI. Last Jan. bal.

was 4248, paid 4800 (foreclosing for 2200) rest of 2800 into some invisible escrow or something. These people are greedy crooks. If you need to protect your home, go to the courthouse and file your own suit and request all documents that pertain to you and your loan. They now want to foreclose for 2200 - my entire balance??

But I have received no mail for months from them.

I called the courthouse about them reporting me in default of my loan when I had missed no payments. I even took my receipts there to prove I had paid...

#191197

I, too, have Everhome as my "servicer" It was sold from Irwin. Almost immediately they started raising my payment due to increases in taxes/insurance.

My payment started out w/Irwin at $1158. Payment when my house was foreclosed upon in Sept. 2010. - $1,678.00!!!

Whose taxes/insurance go up that much?? Needless to say, I've searched out an attorney.

I'm hoping for the best. Good luch to everyone dealing with this nit-wit company.

they told me they were lowering my interest rate as well as my mortgage payment only to find out they went behind my back & sold my home back to Fannie Mae & now the both of them plan on making money off of my hard earned property! Were they do that at?

Ever home mortgage told me in april 2009 they were lowering my interest rate from 6or7% down to 4or5% under the new Obama administration anyone with a Fannie Mae loan we're going to lower your interest rate and make your mortgage affordable instead of 700.00 a month your new payments will be about 450.00or550.00 a month something you can afford but instead, they sent me a letter via their attorney's office Johnson&Friedman September.4 2009 telling me they're selling my home

October 8 2009 a day after my 43rd birthday with no correspondence in between whether I qualified or not. They just snatched my property from me & now it's back in the possession of Fannie Mae & I'm trying to have the sale of my home rescinded only to be evicted by my local sheriff dept.

at gunpoint March 26 2010 & sentenced to 3 days in the county jail & for what?

All because I was promised a lower interest rate and mortgage payment by Fannie Mae & Ever home Mortgage company. Please holla if you hear me & if you're tired of getting ripped off by big business & the Government that allows it to go on day after day after day!

@PissedConsumer135438

This story (apart from the dates, place and arrest) could have been taken straight out of my father's mouth... He went through NHHFA who then moved it to Chittendon Bank after having the mortgage for 7 years, Chittendon sold it to Everhome Bank...

He applied for a mortgage modification (which was only 70 dollars) eligibility trial period was 3 months, according to the agreement, along with the home owners insurance they took over, they started saying after 6 months that he was not making the payments and that he didn't have homeowners insurance which they had been given all the info on in order to even get the mortgage in the beginning, they sat on the last 4 payments, then they told him to pack up and leave, (they returned those 4 original checks with letters which they had sat on saying they never received them in the first place(interesting that they had them to send back, amounts and check numbers on file) of course after court)... At the time of foreclosure the balance was 54000, equity was over 110000 which they got from the government, they sold it forward 1,5 years later for only 29000 which we could have been able to put together...

They are ***... :(

carolyn

Now give your attorney something that will make everhome cuss them selves. That would be a certified forensic mortgage audit.

Since a crime "may" have been committed the paperwork will tell the story. Once the audit is done all the violations will then be used to create a complaint ready to file in court. It will be state and local municipality specific. 90% of your lawyers work is done.

Where can you get one of these. endlessfrauddetection.com is where. Once you have gone to the website to learn more about what can be done about these rotten mortgage companies contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start the process of taking back this country one home at a time.

Once your attorney sees the complaint he will see just how complete this audit is he will know that all you now have to do is wait for them to call asking how much to make you go away. They don't want a jury of 12 homeowners thinking they were defrauded as well.

View more comments (9)
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage

Everhome Mortgage - Everhomemortgage jacksonville harrassed with deceptive information to try get new mortg

incident occured 61109 Loan was only being sold from former company to Everhome. Arranged call from appraisal co. for an appraisal without our consent talked wirh me first and when I wanted more information from fax called wife at her work and to say fax didnt work and tried to get permission thru her. We had excellant credit and relations with former Mortgage Co., a "good pay" to quote rep. Otherwise, have excellent credit. Ive seen the other bad reviews and have bad the experience of proving to myself. Word to the wise? If you get an email that your mortgage is being sold to Everhome--I confirmed that it was--Beware! Jaccksonville, Florida rep: karen C

EverHome Mortgage will not Work with Customers

I have been working with Everhome Mortgage for over a year now. I was out of work for almost one year. I was still able to make my payment to Everhome Mortgage. Everhome was applying my payments to the wrong account or something. I was informed that I was behind four payments on my mortgage. I ask how could this be and what happen to my money and payments? I have sent in to Everhome Mortgage over $6300 in the past year trying to bring my mortgage current. That was not enough for Everhome Mortgage and the letters has not stop coming to me. I have been working with the Loss Litigation Dept and they are the worst representatives in the company. They offer NO resloutions to the problem at all.I have sent in (2) Loss Litigation packages detailing my finanical situation. I was told by the same representative that reviewed my package twice that it would not work. This Everhome Mortgage rep is the worst as well. It took her two(2)months to decline my first package and 15mins to delcine my 2nd package. The only advice that she was able to provide to me was to sell my house a short sell for that part.I would be held liable for the remaining amount of the loan. I have been in my house since 2002 and that is seven(7)years to date. She simply told me to get out of the house because I cant afford the house. I told this rep (Everhome)that affording the house is not the problem here. The problem here the poor customer service and bad advice coming from a mortgage company that is losing more than a house. My home value has drop to over 50% in vlaue. My house is was purchased in 2002 over 130k and now it only worth 45k. It would benefit Everhome here if they work with customers on the exsistng mortgage loan. The Loan is stillin place and current with Everhome mortgage. Everhome Mortgage is still able to recoup the full value of the home loan and not the depreciated value of the home. I was able to print out a complete year of my payments to Everhome Mortgage. I was able to go back into the previous year. I was able to see all my payments to Everhome mortgage and not a recorded missed payment for that entire year exsisted on the report. My question to Everhome Mortgage; When do you say the customer is more valuable in the home or out of the home? When is your tactics here worth the problem of removing people out of their homes,that are paying their mortgage payment or attempting to pay their mortgages here. People working their butts off to keep the home and willing to stay in the home. I feel that Everhome Mortgage is acting like a Subprime lender and forcing people out of their homes. If Everhome Mortgage is not a Subprime lender then they have Customer Representatives that are giving the preception that Everhome Mortgage is a Subprime lender.

ever home & fanniemae are a bunch of crooks & they evicted me from my home 3714 mckelvey st. Charlotte, NC. 28215 3-26-2010 at gunpoint just like the KKK would have done it!

They're forcing people out of their homes because they think that they can fix up the homes and get more for the place in this market. They are greedy idiots who have their heads up their butts.

They have tons of lawsuits against them as of now and chances are this company won't last. Best bet for everyone is to find another place to live or even stay and give their homes up to EverHome. Trust me, it's not worth the headache. I fought with them for three years and even have proof of them screwing up my credit report even though I was on time or early with my payments.

They would say I was either late or didn't pay. Yup.

All they want is money, if they can't have that they want your home to as I stated before fix it up and sell it for more in this pathetic market. Bottom line all they know is dollar signs nothing else.

Everhome Mortgage - Not getting back with you

I got ahold of them in Feb. about being short on the payments and would like to have some help with payments. I filled out all the paper work, sent them everything they needed and I still havent heard from them in 5 months. They said it would take 2-3 weeks. When you call, they say they are working on it. In the mean time, I am really having trouble with the payment. They just dont seem to care. All of their houses are probably paid for and dont know what it means to be in hard times, like the rest of us.

Why would Everhome, or any other bank, want to help you? They are only SERVICERS and do not hold your note.

They sold your mortgage and are only the servicer now. So who owns your note? More than likely it was sold into a pool of notes, Securitized, in other words.

There is now a broken chain of title because of MERS, Mortgage Electronic Registration System, and the fact that MERS did not record any assignments of your note going into the security. Get an attorney, sue your "pretender lender" for quiet title.

HA you think the people you talk to at everhome have paid for houses? ARE YOU KIDDING??

I guarantee you that they do not live easy.

that was the most ignorant comment I have ever seen! They are reps how much money could they possibly make?

Everhome Mortgage - did not pay my taxes from escrow

According to the loan activity summary, Everhome indicated that our taxes were paid on time from escrow. Six weeks later we get a late notice plus penalties. Try getting a live person to talk to you in the tax division - they only do business by fax. Had similiar problem six months ago. Seems to be related to their new third party tax division. If anything, we are paying ahead to try to pay off the mortgage as soon as possible. Otherwise would have fought to get the taxes out of escrow, didn't seem worth it for less than two years left. Now we'll probably have to pay the taxes to stop the penalties and who knows where our money is!
carolyn

Since they did not do what they were suppose to then you need to have your mortgage paperwork audited for more possible violations. This would be called a certified forensic mortgage audit.

Where can you get one of these, endlessfrauddetection.com They can provide a complete audit which will be state and local municipality specific as well as all the litigation paperwork support based on all the violations found. Now all you have to do is take the litigation paperwork to a lawyer and watch his eyes pop out at how complete the complaint is. Now all that has to be done is file it in to court and wait for them to come screaming "stop, what will it take to make you go away".

See they don't want these complaints to go to trial as there are 12 jurors with mortgages and they don't want them to think they were defrauded as well. Once you have gone to the website and learned more about how to make these mortgage companies pay for their crimes, contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start the process of taking back this country one home at a time.

Everhome Mortgage Mortgage

Everhome Mortgage - Took my money without permission!

Everhome took money out of my account over drafted my checking account and made me bounce a half a dozen checks. We got set up with a repayment plan through freddie mac to lower our payment we dont owe a payment till july of 09 . but guess what everhome took 1,185.00 our orignal payment out plus our repayment amount of 748.00. the payments were to be cancelled but their wonderful customer service never canceled the payment. so now we are negative 344.05 and have no diapers and i visited the food pantry for the very first time this week so we would have food! and borrowed money from my church to buy diapers for my 1 month old! i hate everhome mortgage there customer service is worthless and nobody knows what they are doing and give you a hundred different stories. i got a call today from "keith" from everhome mortgage that said we are okayed to have the payment returned to us but amazingly nobody knows who keith is or has a clue about the phone call even being made. just another way to screw people over during these hard times way to go everhome you jerkoffs!

I am having the same problem I am a month behind and making my payments and they just sent my payment back saying they cant except partial payments without prior arrangements! They have turned us donw on every modification!What do they want to do take every house in America?!!!!

They did the same thing to us. Our loan was sold over 2 yrs.

ago to Everhome. We were going to refinance for a lower interest rate. They requested credit card numbers for a credit check. They took the $15.00 out for the credit check, then took $350.00 out then another $500.00 out.

Do not give them your credit card numbers. Also, the loan cost was huge compared to other mortgage companies. I will look elsewhere to refi.

Not with this company ever again. :(

I believe we have the same opinion of Everhome. Our account was sold to them two long years ago, and just pray they will sell us off soon.

My husband has been laid off pretty much the whole year, and they just don't get that we are giving them all of the money we have and they are still hateful. Seven months ago, I called their customer service to change a scheduled auto draft b/c the funds were not there. Well, my account was hit three times in one day, and my bank account(which I have had for 10 yrs)was cancelled b/c they said the amount inwhich they tried to pull was a large sum, and I had authorized it. I feel your pain and frustration.

Keep your head up! 8)

View more comments (2)

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome ripped me on an appraisal

I wanted to refiniance, have great credit, recent appraisal,actually two from 2 differant appraisers, 1 at 136000 the other at 136500. Everhome insisted on using an Indianapolis appraiser and this yahoo looked and acted like he just stepped out of the Kentucky hills and his appraisal was only 99000 which queered the whole deal and guess what I had to pay this *** for screwing me. I summitted a 6 month old local appraisal and Everhome indicated if I overnighted it they would most likely use it but guess what, it was just more money out of my pocket and we ended up breaking off the mortgage. Everhome would be my last choice for anything!

Everhome did the very same to us, 1st we had to pay out of our pocket for "their" appraiser, very expensive. The appraiser downgraded the value of our home so that we would have to pay for a second appraisal out of our pocket, with the very same appraisal company, only to be turned down again.

Everhome and their appraisers made a cool grand for doing nothing at all. We should all get together to submit a complaint against Everhome through the court system and start a class action law suit.

i had a similar problem, they approved me for refinance, then the appraisal came out and it was more than I needed. I stopped getting calls and therefore became a pain by calling all of the time, I started getting a different loan guy then I had the whole time.

The new guy told me I wouldn't be able to refinance because of new appraisal regualtions, Iasked to speak to Travis Underwood, the original guy... guess what he quit, how convenient. I spoke with a manager who said sorry there is nothing we can do except redo the whole refinance which means I would have to pay for another appraisal.

I said no and was not granted a refund for the original appraisal. Nevertheless I wound up refinancing with GMAC and had no problems.

Everhome Mortgage Company

we tried to contact everhome mortgage in 2008 when we were only 30 days late, they said we had to be 60 days late in order for them to help us. at the time my mom had died, who helped make the payments, along with my husband who is disabled was in the hospital, and you know how expensive that is!!! we are still having trouble and they still wont help. prior to this we were never late!!! they have no mercy for anyone!!! they say to contact them before you get behind, i ask why? i dont want to lose my home and we need help..
carolyn

It may not be to late. You may have lost your home by now but if there was fraud in the contract then your damages are now times 3.

Yes you may be owed three time what they house was worth as well as three times what you paid in. I hope you still have all your mortgage paperwork as that is where the fraud that was committed will be found. Now what are you going to do with that paperwork? Have a certified forensic mortgage audit done that will be state and local municipality specific.

Where can you get one of these? endlessfrauddetection.com Now stop by the website and learn what can be done about these mortgage companies that are bringing this nation to is knees.

Once you have seen what can be done, contact steve@endlessfrauddetection and get started taking back this country one home at a time. If you are out of the house and someone else is already in the home there is no way of getting back that home, but if you are owed treble damages for the violations they committed, imagine the new home you can have.

Loss
Everhome Mortgage tax department is inaccessable. there is no phone number to the public. Sent in all documents needed to close the tax part of escrow account. I am 100% disabled vet. and by state law I...

Mr. Steed was very helpful when dealing with Everhome Mortgage - sue them to protect your property. I was also adding that you should not only sue Everhome, but also their President and all of their employees who are violating the law. These people are criminals and no one regulates them or supports us (Office of Thrift Supervision 'governs' them, HUD, FLBBB, FTC). Please file complaints with everyone anyway and maybe one day someone will listen - senators, mayors, press, congressmen, governors. They specialize in foreclosing early and were recently fined (even fined for foreclosing in subprime loans).

When dealing with Everhome scan and email everything. They hate this since they don't deal in documenting anything that can protect their victims from their greed.

kim.mcmanus@everhomemortgage.com; mary.braddock@everhomemortgage.com; renee.holmes@everhomemortgage.com; service@everbank.com

8100 Nations Way

Jacksonville, FL 32256-4405 map

Phone: (904) 281-6000 (press 1 to dial by name, all employees listed and you can try combinations of those names to add to your emails.

Everbank owns Everhome so contact them also, and add them to suit. Document everything since Everhome will be document information that is not factual.