Show reviews that mention
mortgage payment everhome loan payments home money house customer service people
Filter review

Everhome Mortgage - Stole my money, lied,and is taking my house even w/proof

with all the proof and a lawyer to back all the proof up,everhome mortage is corrupt,irrogant and proud of it,they lied and continue to change there storys more than once which the lawyer documented, the people who run this company should be put in prison for stealing peoples homes and theyre money, they are twisted and contniue to abuse the laws, that foreclosure is 3m. and over not 1m.and guess what, they are getting by with it over and over even tho court is coming up, they made it clear they will win, they will walk away laughing
#195992

Hon, Don't feel bad, they've foreclosed and scewed over a lot of people including yours truly. They are now being investigated by the Federal Trades Commission and the F.B.I down in Florida. They are now running scared and trying to get as much property back to turn around and sell before they go down.

ID
#199219 Review #199219 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome is the worst bank!!!

I have been in my home for 16 years and was laid off 9/28/08. I called Everhome 10/08 to ask for a loan mod because I was not working, they told me I needed to be at least 3 months behind before they would do anything for me. Ok so after being placed on there re-payment plan for 6 months at half my reg payment they approved me for the making home affordable got all the docs in the mail and fedex them back to everhome happy as *** this worked out. Yeah right 6 days later I got a letter stating I was denied due to "unverifiable income" what the *** does that mean? I called so many people and even some of the supervisors didn't understand why they turned around and denied this, what a bunch of ***, ok now I get a underwriter that states "its ok just make sure you deposit all your funds in the bank for 3 months and when we can see this you should have no problems" yeah right another *** line of ***!! Ok so I fax them the 3 months of bank statements and they place me on another 6 month repayment plan at half my reg payment, so now I am 6 months behind due to there slow *** and the payments THEY gave me. Then they denied me again but this time they said Fannie Mae changed the rules that state once you are denied for the making home affordable you can NEVER re-apply!!! What is going on?? Everhome has some major problems. I called Fannie Mae to question this and they never heard of this but they say its all up to the bank and there guidelines not them. Ok so now I am 9 months behind as of March I've been paying my full amount until June when they sent me my payment back and told me I needed to re-apply for there in house loan mod, I told them I've already applied 6 times and I never got any letters telling me this I've been calling every week, yeah you read right this whole time going on 2 years the only letter I ever got was the first denial after the approval. So now here I am just waiting for them to tell me they are going to foreclose on my home and not because I didn't try but because they don't know what the *** they are doing!! Is there anyone else out there this happened to? Is there anything else I can do?
#191426

file all your complaints, then search out an attorney. May be hard to find one, but keep looking.

Good luck. I am done dealing w/Everhome, let someone else do it.

Call the FTC to file a complaint 1877-382-4357

View more comments (1)
ID
#196860 Review #196860 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome screwed me big time!!!

I'm not trusting them, Everhome, my trust is in the lord. They told us not to send a payment in and that we needed to be at least 3 payments behind to qualify for a modification. We didn't send a payment when i called them I was told that we didn't qualify. I'm trusting GOD!!!! Here's a prayer for everyone in this situation with this mtg co. Father God I come to u today asking that you will touch and bless everyone one this site. Lord We need a miracle. This Company is not for us. Lord you are. For u and in your word,If God be for u who can be against you,Rom 8:31. Lord we love and we thank u in advance for what you are about to do in our favor. In Jesus name i ask these blessing. Amen!!!!! Praise God now leave it in his hands. Get some rest. It's done.

Mr. Ellery Steed was very helpful when dealing with Everhome Mortgage - sue them to protect your property. I was also adding that you should not only sue Everhome, but also their President and all of their employees who are violating the law. These people are criminals and no one regulates them or supports us (Office of Thrift Supervision 'governs' them, HUD, FLBBB, FTC). Please file complaints with everyone anyway and maybe one day someone will listen - senators, mayors, press, congressmen, governors. They specialize in foreclosing early and were recently fined (even fined for foreclosing in subprime loans).

When dealing with Everhome scan and email everything. They hate this since they don't deal in documenting anything that can protect their victims from their greed.

kim.mcmanus@everhomemortgage.com; mary.braddock@everhomemortgage.com; renee.holmes@everhomemortgage.com; service@everbank.com

8100 Nations Way

Jacksonville, FL 32256-4405 map

Phone: (904) 281-6000 (press 1 to dial by name, all employees listed and you can try combinations of those names to add to your emails.

Everbank owns Everhome so contact them also, and add them to suit. Document everything since Everhome will be document information that is not factual.

I trust in God too, but sometimes it is still very hard to be strong.

ellerysteed@yahoo.com has filed suit and can help you.

ID
#196463 Review #196463 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Everhome Mortgage customer service stinks

I tried to cancel my automatic mortgage payment, and I was prepaired to pay it later with late fees added later. The customer service personal made mistakes in handling it, so they over drafted my banking account. Like other companies that blame the customer; It was my fault according to them. They never took responsibility for their customer service agents making bad decisions; they did send me a form letter 2 months later dismissing my complaint. How nice of them. This is not the first time I have had issues with their customer service agents, and I know it won't be the last. My mortgage was sold to this company. If I had a choice in leaders; I wouldn't use them in the future. I they are difficult to work with, and its your problem when things are carried out properly by them.

what is the HUD email & the name of the person who i would e mail in regards to reporting Everhome practices to them.

Everyone on here should write a letter of complaint to HUD especially if you have a FHA loan. Be sure to CC Everhome and watch what happens.

This forum is great, but the power of the pen is greater. I am telling you they did a complete 180 when I wrote. I documented everything and sent copies of all correspondence between myself and Everhome.

Let's work together to run them out of business. We don't need this company working against us in these hard times.

Wow, I thought it was just me. I had to write to HUD about Everhome back in 2009.

They are underhanded and I know that they are in the business of taking peoples homes without trying to work with them. This company needs to be shut down yesterday.

Whenever you deal with them follow up by email and keep your documentation to protect yourself. These are not mistakes and they will never correct their mistakes.

They are criminals who violate and breach every contract, willfully and purposely. Protect yourself. They cannot ever be trusted and no two of their employees even tell the same lie as Everhome does all it can to take homes and as many extra fees as possible -- late fees when not late, rising late fees, refusing to cancel PMI, secret escrow accounts while still claiming escrow -1500 (nothing was increased but Everhome -- escrow payments should be 300. mo not over 400.

Sending payments via Western Union, they receive same say (scan and email for protection since even with this they claim it took week).

View more comments (3)
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage
Every six months I have to fight with the Everhome mortgage to pay my homeowners insurance because they claim they didn't get a bill from my insurance company. This time the insurance company canceled my homeowners insurance. I talked to Everhome mortgage they said...

My mortgage is through State Home Mortgage. Not once but twice in the past 6 months my insurance has been cancelled because they didn't pay.

I can't get anyone to call me back or answer my calls at the mortgage company.

What should I do? I guess just walk away!

View more comments
Loss

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome no home or any mortgage comp.

july 15th house forclosed on from an illegal loan house stolen ,as if that wasnt bad enough,they havent reported to the credit bureau(s) (another highly regarded and bogus institution(s) that the house was bought ,my credit report shows and will continue to show( until someone who gives a ***)that my payments are over 180 days late.oct 08',yeah I'd say we are a little late.Ill just save my money and buy a for sale by owner home, Im sick to death of working my *** off only to have someone roll me,someone who was suppose to be looking out for us.By the way,where is the attorney general when our houses are being ripped off.notice the only banks who survived are the one who were to big to fall.this was a scam and anyone who cant see that probably voted for obama

Everhome Mortgage - Delayed my refinance to try and take my home away

Everhome (neverhome) mortgage was my mortgage company.When I needed to refinance due to a balloon payment coming due, I contacted them since they were my mortgage company. I was upfront about my bills which wasjust my sons college tuition 80k, and a 2nd mortgage which I wanted to consolidate in the refinance. Everything was great until I paid them the application fee, they sent an "appraiser"who spent 5 min in my house and undervalued it by 20,000 dollars then told me I would have to come up with 10k at closing I have a retirement fund worth 3 times my mortgage balance, so I said no problem I dont like it but I will do it. From then on i couldnt reach Raymond Benson (the guy who told me everythingwould be a snap. He refused to call me back-Ihad to trick him into takingmy calls by having another mortgage person there transfer me. This has gone on since sept 2009 the last straw being when I called him from a friends phone and when he found out it was me said "i have been working on it youll get the paperwork on tuesday.tues came and went no paperwork came. I got the run around from him and his boss. Mind you it is now Feb and I am no closer to refinance and the balloon is due in March! I contacted another company and they will have this complete by Feb 15th. I sent a letter to everhome stating I took my business elsewhere, Tonight, I received a denial of credit letter from everhome!Just another way to screw the consumer. Just FYI Ihad the same job for30 years at At&tand when I retiredfrom there,I went right back to work and am still employed in the same field. What do I have to do to get a refinance?? Declare bankruptcy??? Aparently payingyour bills on time,keeping a steady job and sending your kids to college makes me a poor credit risk!

I too am fighting with everhome to modify my loan. We were also participating in the loan forebearance program(another word for screw the customer.) It was for six months, cutting our payments in half.

Found a letter taped to my door for an inspection by everhome. When called it's what they do when your house is going through forclosure, WHAT? Contacted everhome and they said we are 6 months behind in payments.

Wheres Obamas bailout for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

GoldenMom,

I have the exact same story. I was given the runaround by them.

I was put on a forebearance agreement without being told that I would have 6 payments due when I was finished. I was only 2 months behind to start with. I asked about moving the payment to the end of the mortgage and they had me fill out the paperwork again. I didn't make enough money to get on the program.

I reduced my bills to try and qualify and now I make too much and they say I can afford my payment as is..they want me to come up with $8000 to get current. I live paycheck to paycheck. I asked why I could just move it to the end of the mortgage and they said it was because the PMI insurance company would not approve the modification. I asked why they wouldn't do it and was told they would check into it and to call back in a couple days.

I called in a couple days and nothing had been done. Was told by the person on the phone that they would check into it but I am not holding my breath. I asked if I could be copied on the email request so I could have a record of it being done and was told that they couldn't do that. I asked for the companies name and contact person and was told that they could not give it to me that they where the only ones that could deal with them.

I asked to speak to a manager and was told that none where available. I have a feeling the they just want to foreclose on me and take my house. I wish I know who to complain to but don't think help would come in time. I am just another working class stiff who will get crushed by these big banks that took my tax money to save them when they got in trouble but now can't help me.

I am going to stay in my home until the cops come and have to drag me out the door.

So much for my American Dream. It turned out to just be a nightmare for me.

I am furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been with Everhome for several years.

Laast May they called me & told me we qualified for an Obama package & to only pay 384.00 of out 1,016. payment each month for 6 mos. They had us sign a Forebearance agreement. I asked what happened to the money they didn't receive towards the mortgage each month & they said it would be added in at the end of the agreement.

I ppaid them religiously each month on time. At the end of the 6 mos they said they couldn't take the regular payment & just pay the 384.00. I questioned it but they said that was all they could accept. That went on for Nov, Dec & Jan.

In Feb, I again questioned it & they said not tpo pay anything that we owed $8,000 in arrears! WAHT????? They took new financial info over the phone. I called a week later & they said I had to fill out a financial form with the esame info.

They faxed me the form 2/22/2010. I faxed it back 2/23/2010. Today 3/15/2010 I got a cll that our home was going to the attorney for foreclosure & that they were no longer working with "Stewart" - the sub-vendor who had set usup on the forebearance plan, and that they did not have any new financial information from us. I am to re-fax the info sheet with pay stubs and bank statements.

That may or may not stop the foreclosure - it depends o if we "qualify" for a loan modification. I am angry, frustrated, and at a loss... I just needed to vent. I have done everything that they have asked.

I trusted their company with our home. I am not responsible that they had a poor company for a sub-vendor who did not explain proper procedures.

I questioned and was told everything was ok and proper & now foreclosure????? What the heck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your right the morgage comp. dont care. Everhome had are morage and when we have a fire in 2008 we were told that everything was frozen and dont worry about the payments then we found out that thay lied to us and ended up taking are home from us and thay keeped the 22,000 dollars that the insur.comp gave us.They are saleing the house and we dont know what happen to the money

View more comments (3)
Loss
We are homeowners who have been in our home for nearly 7 years, and owe more now on our home than we did when we moved there in June 2003. We have tried every sane, and legal solution to save our home but finding out now, how costly it has become to play catch-up! We...

everhome is sick they are thieves. we all need to ban together and get them,

View more comments
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage

Everhome Mortgage "Tax escrow scam"

Tax Escrow held (by Everhome Mortgage) for paying of ""2011"" taxes is being held (in excess of $800). This is an OVERAGE from paying 2010 property taxes. Everhome refuses to return, refund or credit this amount to principal. They also refuse to pay interest on the funds which they are holding illegally. Each month I am paying "in" to escrow. These payments to cover 2011 are included in the Jan-Dec 2010 payments. This overage is over and above that. This is a National scam which needs some press attention. If they do this to a million people, it is 800+ Million Dollars, earning interest in "their account". It is simple larceny!
carolyn

What they need is for you to have the mortgage paperwork audited by a certified forensic mortgage auditor. This is the only way that the fraud these mortgage companies are perpetrating will be found and brought to light.

An audit will also stop any actions that they are in the process of including foreclosure. Now where can you get one of these, endlessfrauddetection.com They can provide a complete certified forensic mortgage audit that even goes as far as the local ordinances where you live. Then they can provide all the litigation paperwork support needed for any lawyer to file in court. The paperwork is so self explanatory that they lawyer you take it to will wonder where you got such a piece of work.

90% of his work is done, all he needs to do is file the appropriate paper work with the court and wait for them to call asking how much to make you go away.

They don't want a jury of homeowners to think they may have been defrauded as well. Once you have visited the site to learn what can be done about these thieving corporations contact steve@endlessfrauddetection.com to start taking back this country one home at a time.

Everhome Mortgage - In Short Sale for over a Year

my house has been on short sale status with EverHome Mortgage for over a year. Our loan is owned by Fannie Mae. We have had several offers each offer higher than the last offer. EverHome takes no less than about 4-6 months to send BPO's to appraise our house. Causing many buyers & realtors to loose interest in EverHome even attempting to acknowledge offers. I call Everhome Priority Department all the time and speak with Amy and a Robi Tracy. Negotiators have changed at least 2-3 times. Currently Elinda Murphy is our current negotiator, she literally tells us, "she will get to us when she can and currently we are not up yet" Please help me, we have been trying to do whats right from the very beginning even though we were robbed blind of $80,00 cash with a screwy loan. Plus uncontrollable financial circumstances.

How can we get the license of Everhome revoked? They are the most incompetent group in existence. There must be a federal watch dog agency.

#202417

Does anyone have a direct # for Elinda Murphy? I'm in the same boat now with my pending short sale. :-(

Good luck getting anywhere with Elinda Murphy. We lost out on 2 sales because she never got back to me.

After repeated calls and e-mails with no response from her we get a letter in the mail stating "due to no response from you we are closing your file".

WHAT??!!Everhome never helped so finally just said take the house. All my neighbors are in foreclosure too.

I have had the same experience with Everhome. I suggest you email your negotiator once a week, her email is elinda.murphy@everhomemortgage.com

Good Luck

As a Realtor, short sales are a nightmare. My longest transaction took the bank 22 months to approve.

The last negotiator said she had 700+ files on her desk. If you keep at it, you can push it through.

But you have to be prepared for the LONG haul. "Short" sale is an oxymoron!

View more comments (4)