Show reviews that mention
mortgage payment everhome loan payments home money house customer service people
Filter review

Everhome Mortgage Is the WORST!

Everhome took my escrow account and dumped it to the principle!! Now I owe a bunch of money to the escrow account. Everhome Mortgage is the worst most incompetant mortgage company to have. I have to refinance! This is the second year in a row everhome has screwed up my escrow. Last year my home owners insurance was cancelled because they failed to pay. They have sent people to my house to "inspect it " because I didn't pay by the 1st. They act like a screwed up crazy landlord. F-EVERHOME!!!!!!!!!!If you have everhome mortgage I am so sorry, do yourself a favor and jump off the crazy bus they throw their mortgages into.

Stay away from them they are corrupted, crooked horrible and rude! :(

file suit against Everhome since no one can or wants to regulate them - file complaints FLBBB, FTC, HUD, Office Thrift Supervision, congress, senators, governors, press

these people are criminals and they have a plan to fulfill all of their greed.

Deal with them also via email, scan and email everything, they hate this since they don't like documentation (proof of their lies to protect you). They never correct any mistakes and it is not a mistake at all.

kim.mcmanus@everhomemortgage.com; mary.braddock@everhomemortgage.com; renee.holmes@everhomemortgage.com; service@everbank.com

these people are criminals and they have a plan to fulfill all of their greed.

I used to work for Everhome until I found out they cook the books. I am surprised nobody hasn't busted them for altering business records and messing with the escrow accounts.

When I was there, the business was driven by how much you can screw the customers and get away with it.

View more comments (3)
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage

Everhome Mortgage applied some one elses payment to my account

I just received my 1098 form from Everhome mortgage detailing my payments / interest paid and principal over the last 12 months. they state 7 payments of over $1000.00 to the principal balance made to my account this year. Thanks somebody for reducing my principal by $7900.00 plus there are now 10 notes entered in the month of June, one of which minused out the June payment. So do I still owe for June ?? All this was an obvious error to which I have made several phone calls they did not send me a letter with corrections as they said they would so I called them again. same story--cant call there cash management dept direct and don't figure they will ever get this straightened out. Meantime I wonder who has a monthly payment coupon printed out and sent by Everhome with my account number on it-- who lost there home due to misdirected payments ????

Everhome Mortgage - AIG / EverHome HELOC/ Refinance Scam

EverHome Mortgage, acting as agent for AIG Bank's advertised 3.74% HELOC, tried to *** us into signing a refinance agreement for our house when we only applied for the HELOC. They used terms in the contract like "Refi/HELOC" to make us think we were to sign for a HELOC when it was really to refinance our entire mortgage. They sent copies every other day, had an appraiser contact us several times, and left several demanding messages to get us to sign quickly and return contract to them. We verified with our local bank that the form was indeed for a total refinance, adding 10s of thousands to our mortgage. DO NOT SIGN UNLESS YOU ARE SURE WHAT YOU"RE GETTING!

Loss
Everhome Mortgage Co. charges you to make your mortgage payments, online, over the phone. They do nothing to help the hundreds of already strugling people to make their mortgage payments at all, let alone on time. The only time it doesn't cost you a service fee ...

If you wish to make a cheaper payment- I suggest to go to the local wal-mart in your area they now offer a service to all customers (check -free payments) next day delivery options are $1.88 and it works. The only problem that I have come across is that their *** staff doesn't pick it from the retrieve box until it has lapsed time frame of 2 to 4 days have passed.

ID

Everhome mortgage - will not do loan modification so I can keep my home and make easier payments

Everhome Mortgage would not even return phone calls, or look at my loan modification paperwork I submitted which took me 3 hours to fill out. I need to have my interest rate lowered so I can afford my payments and keep my house - Would they rather it go into foreclosure? They are impossible to deal with or contact and get any answers. I had to file bankruptcy and so the mortgage company RAISED my monthly payment because of that which makes no sense since I would was told they would work with me, and all they did is take me for a ride.... I will be out on the street at 60 years old because they won't cooperate and seem to not care and actually laughed at me when I called.
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome does not know what they are doing!!

My loan got sold to Everhome twice. Yes, 2 times. New south Sold this loan over 3 times. I am in Foreclosure with Everhome. I have received several different styled letters. They refused discovery which is my right. One of the people that works for them done an affidavit but it was styled Wells Fargo Bank vs. What do they have to do with this and how could this woman do an affidavit for Wells Fargo vs me when the loan is not with them (or is it). Everyone needs to do what I did. I called the FDIC and asked them who took the loan when New South was closed and they told me LLP. So I called LLP and they told me that they had ALWAYS had this loan, that it had went out to Everhome but came back and was sent back to them. How did LLP always have this loan??? So I asked the lady to send me the documents she had read off to me but you know I did not get them...I have not made a house payment for over 2 years now and I am fighting this hard...I am asking for my rights and due process. This is the second time I have been through this. First New South tried but they did not own the loan so the had to dismiss plus I asked for discovery and it was dismissed. I have proved Fraud and you can too. They do NOT have the original loan papers and they have to have them to foreclose on you...On the title to Everhome the notary signed her name 10 days before the supposed President (googled his name and could not find it anywhere with Everhome). Do your research. Don't just give up. I am going for the Fraud and am asking for everything I have paid since 93, along with all the taxes, insurance and penalty for doing this to me...FRAUD is not a game...I am also going to the attorney generals office to have this woman arrested for notarizing a name ten days before he signed it and Postal Fraud being this Fraudulent document was sent through the mail. Like I said don't give up. You have to play their game then play it.

Everything you do with these criminals send backup via email - scan and copy everything and respond and document what you were told and what has occurred, payments, escrow, cancel PMI, etc. It's not that they are bad, but that they are criminals and greedy. I have not received mail for months since I filed complaints with FLBBB, OTS, HUD, FTC, file with whoever you can, unfortunately, they convince everyone who 'regulates' them and protects us... When filing a suit include a portion titled 'Request for production of documents' and list everything you want from Everhome that they refuse or that is incorrect. FLBBB may be the fastest to ask for payment history, but these are crooks and they know how to violate the law to steal our homes, and add fees, fees, fees. Bernie Madoff works there from jail, probably.

Again:

Mr. Steed was very helpful when dealing with Everhome Mortgage - sue them to protect your property. I was also adding that you should not only sue Everhome, but also their President and all of their employees who are violating the law. These people are criminals and no one regulates them or supports us (Office of Thrift Supervision 'governs' them, HUD, FLBBB, FTC). Please file complaints with everyone anyway and maybe one day someone will listen - senators, mayors, press, congressmen, governors. They specialize in foreclosing early and were recently fined (even fined for foreclosing in subprime loans).

When dealing with Everhome scan and email everything. They hate this since they don't deal in documenting anything that can protect their victims from their greed.

8100 Nations Way

Jacksonville, FL 32256-4405

Phone: (904) 281-6000 (press 1 to dial by name, all employees listed and you can try combinations of those names to add to your emails.

Everbank owns Everhome so contact them also, and add them to suit. Document everything since Everhome will be document information that is not factual.

Again:

8100 Nations Way

Jacksonville, FL 32256-4405

View more comments (1)
ID
#206596 Review #206596 is a subjective opinion of poster.

EVERHOME MORTGAGE

This company is forcing foreclosure on a home that I rec'd in probate. I have made the payments ever month - even after this mortgage company took the payment from $450 to $750. But now I have rec'd foreclosure paperwork because they refuse to take it out of the ESTATE OF K Wilson and turn the property over to me as the court has ordered. I plan on contacting an attorney as I have been told by many people that this company is pulling many unethical things to foreclose on property. So be forwarned is you have a mortgage through EVERHOME.

I also have everhome and after many years of fighting with them and being unable to get thru to anyone on the automayed syatem - I called the Everhome Bank and ask to talk to the VP and then someone was able to actuallyhave someone from the mortgage company call me back

View more comments (1)
ID
#205356 Review #205356 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Everhome Mortgage - Broke into my house...changed the locks when at work

Everhome Mortgage Company ***!! I came home from work to see Everhome had authorized a hitman company called Keylink Real Estate to break into my house and steal my personal property. Only 3 days after the auction date they changed the locks and stole my tools for work and other personal items. Then they claim we had no personal property at the house that we lived in for over six years. They never filed any court orders to have us evicted. We watched from across the street as they gutted the house. We called the police they said they would not get involed. Where will it end? Everhome and Keylink have broken the law and they need to be stopped before they do this again. Can anybody please help. Thank you Riverside, CA.

Man it makes me furious to gear how people have no consideration for others. Best of luck to u :(

SLB

I found a Class Action...

THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE POSTIING COMPLAINTS ON EVERHOME MORTGAGE..PLEASE EMAIL ellerysteed@yahoo.com

This is an attorney that is trying to start a class action lawsuit against Everhome. Posting on the sites all of our complaints will not help anyone. I have been burned by everhome as well. PLEASE email the attorney with your complaint!

In march 2011,everhome bank,also broke into my home stole my property,stole all the metal pipes of my home, they boldly told my neighbors they were from the bank and were winterizing the home,never got a notice of foreclosure,was still supposedly working on a loan modification after it was done,and then tried to cash in on the home insurance of the mess they made themselves..told the police all i heard was his watch ticking...please let me know if there is a class action against these thugs

Please let me know the outcome. Everhome has done a similar thing to me as well.

Im looking to join a lawsuit against them if all possible. My email is vstaggs@gmail.com

View more comments (4)
ID
#203647 Review #203647 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome-Foreclosure

Back in Oct. 2008 we claimed Chapter 13 Bankruptcy and paid our payments to the Chapter 13 Trustee. I didn't get a letter stating that I was in foreclosing until March of 2009. I then sent over all of the paper work that I had gotten sent to my Bankruptcy lawyer and everything to be fixed. Everhome allowed me to start making payments again after they received a letter from my Bankruptcy attorney. At this point I thought that everything was fixed. In June of 2009 my husband hurt himself and we needed to convert our Chapter 13 to 7. When the Chapter 7 was finally completed we were making our payments back to Everhome, again still thinking that there was nothing wrong with my mortgage. I could really go on forever with all of the calls that I have made, all of the lies that I have been told, all of the "we can get this on a payment plan" calls, the loan modification paper work that I was just told about on Oct 6th, and all of the paper work that I have faxed to them a number of times. On Oct 2nd 2010 I was served with foreclosure paper work. The BEST part…nobody can give me a payment history. Everhome states that the lawyer needs to get it to me and the lawyer states that Everhome needs to give it to me. I am an accountant that would be able to easily back into where my money got applied or where it didn't get applied but Everhome won't give me a payment history! Bottom line is that Everhome has my money that I paid thru the Chapter 13 Trustee and now my loan is in foreclose. This is just crazy. They are truly a scam mortgage company. I will be contacting a lawyer today to figure this mess out as I have been unsuccessful in doing so. I think that I should be able to send them my lawyer fees since this is their error.
Latonja

Bettie,

Funny how after I contacted a lawyer and told them that I did, Everhome reset my loan with a new payment. CONTACT a lawyer!

I also stopped paying them anything until everythin was cleared up. I resigned paper work and sent in one payment.

I am experiencing some of the same issues since I completed my bankruptcy. They first told after my completion that I was 3 months past due and if I didn't pay while they were doing the research I requested I could be forclosed on.

That was about three months ago. So I made the payments. They came back later when I called and stated I was paid up until July. They just recently called and informed me that I again three monthts behind and if I don't pay I could be forelosed on.

They said the payments are because my mortgage was from payments that was due to GMAC before the loan was passed to Everhome. None of this started until my bankruptcy was completed. I am on fixed income and cannot come up this kind of when they ask. I beleive this is some kind of scam they are trying to run on me.

I don't know what to do. There has got to be someone who can help me.

You can go to court and file suit against Everhome for mortgage fraud and breach of contract. Send a request for documents that will be a numbered list of documents requests. They cannot deny a court order, and you can sue Everhome and everyone else that was involved at Everhome. I have been going through the same thing. When you attorney speaks to them have them emailed and document everything. These people are criminals snd the victims of mortgage fraud have no help or protection. I complained to FLBBB, FTC, OTS, HUD (now I have received no mail since last summer).

The gentleman below has filed a suit against Everhome so please email him and he may call you back.

Back up everything with emails since no two employees there tell the same lie:

View more comments (2)
ID
#201668 Review #201668 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Everhome Mortgage Mortgage Modification
Loss

Everhome Mortgage - Everhome won't call me back.

My husband lost his job and we fell behind on our mortgage payments. I've had the money to give them to catch everything up for a month and a half. However, they told me I have to get the total quote with the legal fees (which adds up everyday). I have yet to recieve a call back. It wasn't until yesterday when I e-mailed the vice president, Ms. McManus at kim.mcmanus@everhomemortgage.com and threatened to contact a lawyer that I got a call this morning at 8:00 AM. The lady said that she is going to look into things and get back with me today, I'll let you know how it goes.
#200132

Make sure you scan and email everything since they do this to steal your home. Google their email addresses since they ignore mail, faxes, and everything -- not because they are *** but because of the mortgage fraud they engage in... They haven't sent me anything for monthys, and sent me a letter that they are selling my house at auction -- miased no payments.

In Jan. my balance was 4238 and I have paid 4800 - 2,000 to princ. then 2800 (escrow or something that they never share with me but they still have it and all was to go to princ. Everhome still has my money (never sent me escrow statement, just disappeared so I assume escrow). They are foreclosing on my house for the balance, 2200 -- and say I am to pay my own taxes/ins. -- 3100 by they want 5400 and keep saying negative escrow using this figure and claiming they put 1300 in my escrow, and I had to pay it back --

I send all my payments via Western Union and I've been in my house almost 30 yrs. (never had a payment returned until Everhome returned a payment trying to force me into foreclosure -- one payment I sent back 3 times, the other twice. Everhome took over in May 2006 and is very shady and changed my written contract, late fees when not late, and even though this is last year for mortgage won't cancel PMI for years, escrow fees...

ID
#201359 Review #201359 is a subjective opinion of poster.