Everhome Mortgage - Charge to make an online payment
I have 5 mortgage payments due to investment payments.Everhome is the only company charges a fee for online payments, $12.00.
That sucks. And this *** web site wants you to put in 100 words to satisfy them? What if you don't have a 100 #$%$^@ words to put in?
Ok hows this?2342323 42 jf f fdoij iru =09ijw0er 90jgi gjie0rj ij 0r jid u0r9ewj oij0w9er wje09f jdi0a jr09ew jre0i rjewaf jae0iomsdfpkodm09ewrj 0ejd0iods f0awejr 09ewjfds jf0wea ruji09ejds0oijf da0s9r3 jr09jr32q0rj we0if awo0ir3j20 rejqw04j2 3q0rj we0fej r0932qj r23qr[3qej9e03rj 32qrj e09fweqj0w ej3 9jr23=qrj23q09 ed=j 00r ije0 qw0i3 4i09=q =cl09=3i09 ikd0o k0-23 i-0=wd
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "I bit into a wheat thin and it didn't come apart so I looked at it and there was a lot of thread going through the whole thing and it..."
- "I purchase a pack of the Grillers. The date to use by is 10-06-2015. The URFC103. These veggies were nasty inside. The yellow squash, and Zuccini..."
- "I purchased a NetSpend reload card from Walgreens on July 15, 2014. When I tried to upload the money to my card, I got a text alert saying that my..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Passport, sofa had a tear and was promised it would get fixed or replaced in 30 days, three weeks went by and no one followed..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical..."