Everhome Mortgage - Charge to make an online payment

Dec 05, 2008
review #142389

I have 5 mortgage payments due to investment payments.Everhome is the only company charges a fee for online payments, $12.00.

That sucks. And this *** web site wants you to put in 100 words to satisfy them? What if you don't have a 100 #$%$^@ words to put in?

Ok hows this?2342323 42 jf f fdoij iru =09ijw0er 90jgi gjie0rj ij 0r jid u0r9ewj oij0w9er wje09f jdi0a jr09ew jre0i rjewaf jae0iomsdfpkodm09ewrj 0ejd0iods f0awejr 09ewjfds jf0wea ruji09ejds0oijf da0s9r3 jr09jr32q0rj we0if awo0ir3j20 rejqw04j2 3q0rj we0fej r0932qj r23qr[3qej9e03rj 32qrj e09fweqj0w ej3 9jr23=qrj23q09 ed=j 00r ije0 qw0i3 4i09=q =cl09=3i09 ikd0o k0-23 i-0=wd

9583b52
Had an experience with Everhome Mortgage?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
old lady

Oct 27, 2013

I didn't even take out my mortgage with them. They bought it from my original lender and now I have to put up with their fees and rules. Not right!!!

Linders

Sep 17, 2012

I agree with everyone else. They are rude and not willing to help. I pay through my bank's online billpay most of the time. It's free that way. Check with your bank to see if they have that option. And you can feel like you have given them the middle finger, so to speak to their *** fee. I didn't ask to get them, as my mortgage was sold to them. It was the last sale after being sold 3 times. Then the mortgage bubble popped. The others were great. Naturally I get stuck with these a-holes. I learned to quit mailing my payments as they conveniently received them after the 16th (even after mailing it 7-10 days prior as recommended, so they can hit me with a late fee. I call and challenge them on it and they have to "investigate it" and get back with me. WTH? Naturally, they felt justified in screwing me. So, I quit mailing them payments. Another reason why I quit mailing payments was the last time, somehow the payment envelope arrived and the check wasn't in it. Did they make any effort to contact me to let me know they received an empty envelope (hello fraud)? NOOOO, they let me go thinking the payment was made all was well, until past 30 days, hit my credit and hit me with a late fee and put my mortgage into default. I got a default letter and that's when I found out. It took 2 hours on the phone with their less than friendly, chip on a shoulder customer service reps, to finally get to the bottom of why I was in default, when I had made my payment. ... Show more

roro

Sep 15, 2011

:cry EVERHOME is horrible! The customer service is very rude and unhelpful.

Mike

Oct 15, 2010

No, he is correct. Everhome mortgage DOES charge a "processing fee" if you pay ON TIME by phone or pay on the internet. It's a huge rip-off but they don't care. And if I may add, Everhome's customer service agents are rude, arrogant, and racial. I am white and talk like a white person (educated) and most of Everhome's CSA's sound like angry, rude black women.

Your Wrong

Oct 08, 2009

:( Everhome charges 12.00 for paying online, EVEN when paying early or on time, they call it a payment processing fee. Call them, they will tell you it is not a LATE FEE. Before calling people names, get your facts straight.

ME

Oct 06, 2009

I don't understand how they charge you to pay your mortgage by phone and online. ripoffs and I can't wait to sell my house because I don't want no parts of a loan.

getmeoutofthismess

Sep 15, 2009

Other companies don't charge you to make an online payment. And charge "other fees" to the tune of $13.00 that are unexplained.

name2

Aug 14, 2009

You must be paying your mortgages late. That's the only time I get charged a late fee. If your mortgage payments were due on 1 Dec and you paid on 5 Dec, you're stuck with the late fee.

If you don't want to pay the late fee, pay on time.

Whoever made this comment is the ***!!!!!!!!!

name2

Aug 14, 2009

You're an ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name

Dec 31, 2008

If you don't want to pay the late fee, pay on time.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Everhome Mortgage.
Filing a new complaint about
×